You Know You're a Mom When...
2. Instead of getting aggravated with screaming kids in public, you completely sympathize with the parent(s).
3. The sound of a running shower is your only source of peace and quiet. Even though, you can still hear desperate little screams as they penetrate the sound of the water.
4. Potty breaks alone no longer exist.
5. You catch yourself using phrases such as 'potty', 'bye-bye', 'nom-nom', & 'dog-dog' when in the company of other adults. Or while writing a blog post.
7. You've left the house more than once to later discover that you are walking around with thrown, spit-up, or smeared food on your jeans, shirt, or both.
8. There is an endless supply of magic erasers under your sink because they work wonders when it comes to removing crayons from your walls.
9. Your house looks a disaster more than it stays straightened & clean.
10. You can sit back & enjoy those things listed above
All while continuing to list 1000 more that I was unable to get to tonight...